All of us suspect that there is a close relation between sexual performance and a systematic physical exercise regime. We will see hereunder why this is absolutely true, focusing mainly on the three more fundamental reasons.
This article is mainly addressed to men but there is some interest for women too.
1. A carefully trained body will elicit a distinctly better sexual response from your mate. You will be treated specially and will be lavishly rewarded for your patience and efforts. This will maximize your sexual pleasure. But there is something more: action will be bring the befitting reaction and the benefit will be mutual! I will never claim that a well trained body is the utmost criterion as far as it regards sex. There are other things,much more important for a steady,intimate relationship. But a trained body has a word to say, too!
2. High sexual performance will demand:
– Endurance and high levels of energy so as the erotic play can last for hours rather than minutes. Since men play the protagonistic roll – at least in Greece – they should possess the necessary stamina.
– Speed which will be necessary for the various crescendos.
– Strength which is needed to hold oneself in the right position for long spans of time and for the right penetration.
– And finally flexibility for adding more options to the sexual ritual.
3. Physical exercise and a well trained body will make you feel more sexy and help you achieve a better quality in your sexual performance. This is a powerful psychological factor! Physical exercise will help men have a better sex through their whole life span. Do not forget about the ever increasing number of impotency problems,even among young men! Whether they are due to psychological or functional
– Mainly circulatory – reasons, physical exercise will be your everlasting ally against them!
To your great health!